I Want to Hear From You
SwissPaleo is a pretty new web site, and it’s my first ever attempt at blogging. I’m really enjoying it and I just want to make sure you are enjoying it, too! Now is your chance to tell me what you think. I have the following questions and I would truly appreciate any and all feedback you might have.
- How did you find us?
- Do you find the site easy to navigate or do you have a hard time finding what you are looking for?
- Are the recipes written in a clear format?
- Would you like to see a print function?
- What kind of recipes would you like to see?
- Do you follow us on facebook, pinterest, twitter, your RSS feed or just sporadically?
- Are there elements of the paleo lifestyle that you would like us to address that we don’t already?
- Which parts of the site do you think need more content or improvement?
- What do you think about the layout and look of the site?
Don’t be shy in telling me what you really think. Bring it on…the good, the bad and the ugly!
The good, the bad and the ugly
I can’t tell you how thrilling it is for me that people are actually reading what I write. I am astounded that we have thousands of readers from around the world. I really thought nobody (except maybe my mom) would ever visit my blog! At the same time, it’s a little bit scary and I’m suffering from ‘performance anxiety’. I’m a bit (okay, more than a bit) of a perfectionist and I want to do this well.
Thank you again for being one of my readers and for taking the time to give me some feedback. I look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Print this post...