Green Chicken Salad
by lisa | 16 February 2013 12:46
I usually cook enough at dinner to have left overs to take to work the next day. Last night we made our paleo pizza and, ummm…there were no left overs. Good thing I am on vacation this week and can cook up a quick and delicious lunch. This was so good that I’ll be making it more often.
Just a few ingredients
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 of an avocado
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1-2 Tablespoons of mayo or full fat plain Greek yogurt
- salt and pepper to taste
What to do
- Brown and cook your chicken breasts.
Cooked chicken breast
- Chop your spring onions.
- Shred your cooked chicken with a fork.
Shred the chicken
- Put the shredded chicken and onions in a bowl.
- Scoop out your avocado into the bowl.
I love avocado
- Add your mayo or yogurt.
- Mash it all together with a fork.
Mash it all together in a bowl
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill and serve over lettuce.
Lunch is served!
Source URL: https://swisspaleo.ch/green-chicken-salad/
Copyright ©2022 Swiss Paleo unless otherwise noted.